For many industries in Idaho, you are required to maintain commercial insurance in order to do business legally. These businesses include transportation, textiles, manufacturing and even different forms of consultation.
In order to remain in compliance with state law, you should be aware of the different kinds of commercial insurance that you can obtain in Boise. Here we will go through a short list of the commercial insurance types that you may need to consider.
- Bodily injury liability – If anyone is hurt during the practice of your business, insurance will cover their medical expenses.
- Medical payments – If there are any medical expenses that you incur during an accident on the job, you will need this kind of insurance to cover gaps in your personal medical policy.
- Personal injury protection coverage – You need a separate type of insurance coverage for the personal injuries that you incur on the job.
- Comprehensive coverage – This type of coverage gives you protection against many of the most common types of accidents that happen in the commercial space.
- Collision coverage – This is a very important type of coverage for people who work in the commercial transportation industry, especially truckers and construction workers.
- GAP coverage – This coverage specifically deals with the monetary gap between your personal medical coverage and your commercial coverage.
- Uninsured and UIM coverage – If you happen to have an accident with someone who does not have insurance, you will need this coverage to keep from coming out of pocket in an accident.
The Fuhriman Insurance Agency has been providing commercial insurance to individuals and businesses in and around the Boise, ID area for many years. Give their dedicated experts a call when you need to expand your insurance into the commercial space.