If you have a medical condition and live in the Boise, ID area, you may want to connect with the Fuhriman Insurance Agency to discuss how to get life insurance. While a pre-existing condition doesn’t mean you’ll be denied life insurance, it can delay the application process and create obstacles. Review these helpful tips to reduce the time it takes you and your agent to find the best insurance policy to fit your needs.
- Do your research to gather all information on your condition, which needs to include your medical records with current and past treatment, lab results, and medical visit notes.
- If your health has improved significantly or if you’ve changed your lifestyle to live healthier, have your physician write a letter describing the improvements.
- Be completely open and honest with your agent about your condition. Remember that the agent is on your side and there to help you find the best life insurance to fit your needs.
- If you have not had a recent medical exam, get one because life insurance companies can give you a better rate the more they know about your condition.
- Communicate with your physician to make sure when the insurance company attempts to reach the provider that they are accurate and timely with their response, so the process is not delayed.
- Work with an agent to choose the best insurance policy type because there may be some limitations that will depend on your condition.
Fuhriman Insurance Agency
Life insurance policies can be confusing and frustrating if you have a pre-existing medical condition. You don’t need to go it alone because there is expert help for you. If you’re looking for an agent in the Boise, ID area, contact an experienced and trusted Fuhriman agent today.
Starting a business as a self-employed person is a common way for people to transition from being an employee of others to becoming their own boss. The Small Business Association (SBA) reports that there are over 30 million small businesses in the United States and they employ almost 60 million people. The first employee for a small business may be the self-employed person who starts the business and wants to save money by having a home office.
The advantages of using part of your home for a home office include not having to pay rent for separate office space and the ability to deduct from your taxes a part of the home expenses for the portion of the home used as office space.
Home Office Insurance
If you are starting a business as a self-employed person and using a home office, it is important to consult with your agent at the Fuhriman Insurance Agency, serving Boise ID and the surrounding area, to get commercial insurance. Any use of part of a home for business means you need the protection of commercial insurance. Do not make the mistake of assuming your home insurance coverage will provide protection because most home insurance policies have exclusions if part of the home is used for business purposes. Talk with your agent to be sure your insurance coverage is adequate.
Another type of commercial insurance you may need depends on the type of work you will be doing. Some professions require a state license and need to have professional insurance coverage, which may also be called malpractice insurance or errors and omissions insurance. Examples are personal care professions, such as hair care, skin care, and nail salons. Other professions that need this insurance include general contractors, health care practitioners, attorneys, and those offering financial services such as accountants, real estate agents, stock brokers, and financial advisors.
Commercial Insurance for Vehicles
Also, be aware that you need to have commercial insurance for a vehicle if it is used part or full time for business purposes.
To be sure your insurance coverage is adequate contact your agent at the Fuhriman Insurance Agency in Boise, ID to get a free insurance review.